Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the works are working, mostly

updates!

The show on the 24th went swimmingly. Thanks to Completely From Mountains, JesusChryslerSupercar, Finkle (avec Sam Robertson), and Letters From Elvis. Thanks also to the S/T merch urchins, Raji and Kim. We still have a handful of copies left of the Cats and Horses Club Volume 1 compilation cd. Contact us if you'd like one; a $2 donation or a sing and dance number would be great payment.

New songs for Maid Mosephine and the Equines, hear them at our show this Saturday, March 7 at Olive Oil Company! Last show, I lost my voice, so I hope it comes back to me full force before the weekend.

In the works are a handful of shows, one of which is April 3 at New College. Jordan of I Die, You Die is the man of the hour, honoring me with an "official helper" title in organizing the (maybe first ever) Townie Showcase on campus.

Also, coming up March 20 is the huge drummer battle at Cock n Bull Pub. Last I heard, over 20 drummers will be participating.

Cat and Horse will be journeying to Orlando to see Strangers Family Band open for King Khan this Sunday. I'll be sure to take some pictures; I'd say it's safe to assume they'll be awesome for the subject alone.

Toodles,
Horse

2 comments:

  1. hey friends! When will there be a flier available for the March 24th show? I gotsta promote hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show was great! I am proud to be a merch urchin!

    ReplyDelete