Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sarockasota



So... Weekend update time, and we're not even all the way through it.

Friday the cat and the horse trotted (cantered?) over to Chloe Kendall's art show at the Iserman Gallery at New College. Pictures are to come but will not replace the firsthand experience of Chloe's the rainbow bath/projectionary wondervision.

Next on the detail list, our own Champions of Weird Noises Showcase at Sarasota Olive Oil Company. Highlights of the night were Cats in the Basement's rendition of St. James Infirmary Blues, being asked to play a motorhouse show, and Matt Murphy's handstand on the drumset during Skiffle's set.

Slideshowmaking time!



P.S. I swore I wouldn't do this but I am again thanking Jesse Coleman (the Turncoat, Cooperative Collective) for doing sound.
P.P.S. he has a blog too! http://jessecoleman.blogspot.com/
P.P.P.S. I could go on forever, but instead I'll just post a flyer for a rad show coming up this Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment